Display boards with maps at central trail heads
To offer the perfect service for the hiking guest in Rohrmoos-Untertal and Schladming, the tourist office has installed so-called hiking portals at the central trail heads. On large display boards the portals offer information about the hiking tours starting at the respective trail head. Besides a large map the portals contain the following information:
- Legend explaning the topography of the map
- A short description about all the hikes and walks on the map (trail head, walking time, difficulty and required equipment)
- Detailed description of the hikes which start at the respective trail head (exceptions: Kraiter car parking Schladming, Rohrmoos village center, Hochwurzen cable-car bottom station, Seeleiten car parking Untertal)
- Huts and restaurants along the tours
- Advice about interaction with grazing cattle
- General information about public transport, tourist information, etc.
At several locations of hiking portals (for example the village of Untertal or at WM-Park Planai) there is an additional display board with mountain bike routes in Schladming and Rohrmoos.
Wanderportal in Untertal-Dorf1